VETERAN EDUCATION PROGRAM OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY FEBRUARY 19th, 2018
Enrollment Lottery Submission for the Fall 2018 semester will be available until Friday April 6th, 2018
Please allow up to 24 hours for confirmation email. If submitted on a holiday or weekend, please allow up to one full business day for confirmation.
If it has been more than 24 hours since submission, please send an email to check status. DO NOT SUBMIT A NEW ENTRY!!! If 24 hours have not passed, status will not be given.
If you are currently enrolled in the 1st semester of a 2 semester class and wish to continue with the current course for Fall, please DO NOT submit your information for lottery. You will be contacted with information regarding returning student enrollment once it becomes available.
DUE TO OFFICE CLOSURE MONDAY FEBRUARY 19th, CONFIRMATIONS FOR LOTTERY SUBMISSIONS WILL BE SENT OUT BEGINNING TUESDAY FEBRUARY 20th
Please click on the link below to submit your contact information to be entered into the Fall 2018 Lottery system for enrollment.
*** DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION MORE THAN ONCE ***
MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS MAY RESULT IN EXCLUSION FROM THE PROGRAM
- Fall 2018 semester will be determined by a new lottery system. Lottery results will determine the order in which enrollment will be processed. This is not a guarantee of enrollment.
- Online Lottery Submission will be available beginning Monday Feb 12th and will conclude on Thursday April 6
- Individuals interested in enrolling in our program will be able to submit their name for lottery through the Online Lottery Submission on our website. Once name is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email of submission within one (1) business day.
- Prospective students may only submit for lottery 1 time each semester. Any effort to cheat the lottery system will result in exclusion from the program
- There is no priority in regards to the date or time that names are submitted. For example: names submitted February 12th will have same chances as those submitted April 6
- Lottery will be held on Monday April 12th in public forum. (Time and Location TBD)
For more information, please contact Veteran Program Clerk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org