The Adult School Committee is a joint committee, established in Article 4.9 of the contract, for the express purpose of discussing and making recommendations regarding issues relevant to the Adult Education program. These topics will include, but not be limited to, Adult Education funding, Adult Education staffing, length of work year, policies/timelines for canceling classes, and any other topic that the Committee thinks is relevant.
The Adult School Committee shall consist of four (4) bargaining unit members (one from each site), an Association selected site representative, a member from the counseling department, a school principal and the Director of Adult Education.
The Adult School Committee members for 2016-2017 are:
- Chula Vista Adult: Jason Leichter
- Montgomery Adult: Erica Dibello-Hitta
- National City Adult: Diana Vera-Alba
- San Ysidro Adult: Audrey Gonzales
- Association Representative: Jasper Daleo
- Counseling Department: Andrea Aragoza
- Principal: Sheryl Sanchez
- Director: Ryan Burke