California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) Preparation

Click Here for Schedule of Classes Brochure

If you did not receive your high school diploma because you did not pass the CAHSEE, you may sign-up for a class that will help you focus on the specific areas you need to study to pass the CAHSEE.

  • Contact the school directly to make an appointment with the counselor.
  • You must be enrolled and attending the class for at least two weeks before you are eligible to take the CAHSEE test with the adult school.
  • Former special education students must see their former resident school psychologist prior to enrollment.