Schedule of upcoming classes (9- week sessions)
April 6, 2020 – June 17, 2020 THIS SESSION IS FULL
National City Adult (NCA) Evening class 4pm – 8pm M-F
This session is full. Please check back for information on the next CNA sessions.
1. Complete HealthCare Essentials (HCE) course prior to applying. We will also accept HCE or HCE equivalent – Verify with CTE office to make sure that your documentation will meet the pre-requisite requirement.
You may apply if you are enrolled in HCE course and will complete before CNA start date. Go to: http://adulteducation.sweetwaterschools.org/
2. Click on programs/ Certified Nurse Assistant
a) Click on Application for CNA. (bottom of the page)
b) Complete your application accurately. Ensure you give us an accurate email address and phone numbers.
c) Click SUBMIT button. DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT MORE THEN ONCE.
The CTE office will verify your application and will reply with a confirmation email within 48 hours.
3. Print and complete all forms from our website.
· Physical and TB Test (must be completed on our forms; no other forms will be accepted
· Flu Shot
· CPR Card – must be for:
Healthcare Provider, Professional Rescuer, or Basic Life Support BLS – ONLY –
· Live Scan forms (type info and print two copies) you may contact Atlantic Services for an appointment 619-476-0075.
· Proof of textbook purchase (A Nursing Process Approach 10th Edition. ISBN-10 1-4180-6607-9)
· Proof of scrubs purchase ( Burgundy -at least 2 sets )
4. Bring your completed forms to the Career Technical Education Office at National City Adult School, 517 Mile of Cars Way, National City during one of the scheduled times listed above.
5. When all of the above requirements are completed, you will be confirmed into the CNA Program.
CTE does not keep a waiting list. Questions? Call 619-336-9400 or Email: email@example.com