- National City Adult (NCA) Evening class 4pm – 8pm M-F
- January 15 – April 5, 2019
- April 15 – June 21, 2019
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT SCHEDULES AND PROCEDURES
The admission requirements for the CNA program are as follows:
a) Pass the CASAS Assessment with a 236 or higher. You must sign up for an orientation at the school site of your choice prior to the start of the class. You will be given the CASAS Assessment on the day of orientation.
b) You must complete a Healthcare Essentials course before you submit CNA application.
(Call SYA 619-428-7200 for class information)
a) Click on Application for CNA. -You may apply if you are enrolled in HCE course and will complete before CNA start date.
b) Complete your application accurately. Ensure you give us an accurate email address and phone numbers. Make sure you identify the school site of choice.
c) Click SUBMIT button. DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT MORE THEN ONCE.
The CTE office will verify your application and will reply within 48 hours with a confirmation email.
- Print and complete all forms from our website.
- Physical and TB Test (must be completed on our forms; no other forms will be accepted)
- CPR Card – must be for: Healthcare Provider, Professional Rescuer, or Basic Life Support BLS – ONLY –For class information. Call Livesaver CPR/AED training 619-227-4277 for class.
- LiveScan forms (type info and print two copies) you may contact Atlantic Services for info 619-476-0075
- Proof of textbook purchase (A Nursing Process Approach 10th Edition. ISBN-10 1-4180-6607-9)
- Proof of scrubs purchase ( Burgundy -at least 2 sets )
- Bring your completed forms to the Career Technical Education Office at Chula Vista Adult, 1034 Fourth Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91911 (M-Th 8am – 3pm)
- When all of the above requirements are completed, you will be confirmed into the CNA Program.
CTE does not keep a waiting list. Questions? Call 619-796-7090 or Email: email@example.com
CTE does not keep a waiting list. Questions? Call 619-796-7090 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org