FALL SEMESTER: (9- week sessions)
National City Adult (NCA) Evening class 4pm – 8pm M-F
- SESSION ONE: July 15 to September 24, 2019
- SESSION TWO: September 30 to December 19, 2019
1. Complete HealthCare Essentials (HCE) course prior to applying. Call San Ysidro Adult (SYA) for schedules and info regarding this course. (SYA 619-428-7200)
You may apply if you are enrolled in HCE course and will complete before CNA start date. Go to: http://adulteducation.sweetwaterschools.org/
2. Click on programs/ Certified Nurse Assistant
a) Click on Application for CNA. (bottom of the page)
b) Complete your application accurately. Ensure you give us an accurate email address and phone numbers.
c) Click SUBMIT button. DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT MORE THEN ONCE.
The CTE office will verify your application and will reply with a confirmation email within 48 hours.
3. Print and complete all forms from our website.
· Physical and TB Test (must be completed on our forms; no other forms will be accepted)
· CPR Card – must be for:
Healthcare Provider, Professional Rescuer, or Basic Life Support BLS – ONLY –
· Live Scan forms (type info and print two copies) you may contact Atlantic Services for an appointment 619-476-0075.
· Proof of textbook purchase (A Nursing Process Approach 10th Edition. ISBN-10 1-4180-6607-9)
· Proof of scrubs purchase ( Burgundy -at least 2 sets )
4. Bring your completed forms to the Career Technical Education Office at Chula Vista Adult, 1034 Fourth Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91911. You can bring your completed forms starting May 28, 2019.
5. When all of the above requirements are completed, you will be confirmed into the CNA Program.
CTE does not keep a waiting list. Questions? Call 619-976-7090 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org