Schedule of upcoming classes (9 – week sessions)
15 Spots Available
October 26, 2020 – December 17, 2020
National City Adult (NCA) Evening class 4:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. M-TH
1. Complete HealthCare Essentials (HCE) course prior to applying. We will also accept HCE or HCE equivalent – Verify with CTE resource teacher to make sure that your documentation will meet the pre-requisite requirement.
CTE Resource Teacher – Anel Martinez, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may apply if you are enrolled in HCE course and will complete before CNA start date.
2. Fill out the interest list for CNA.
a) Click on the interest list below for CNA.
b) Complete your application accurately. Ensure you give us an accurate email, address and phone number(s).
c) Click SUBMIT button. DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT MORE THEN ONCE.
3. Print and complete all CNA forms from our website.
· Physical and TB Test (must be completed on our forms; no other forms will be accepted)
· Flu Shot
· CPR Card – must be for: Healthcare Provider, Professional Rescuer, or Basic Life Support BLS – ONLY
· Live Scan forms you may contact Atlantic Services for an appointment 619-476-0075.
4. When all the above requirements are completed, if space is available you will be confirmed into the CNA Program.
Questions? Call 619-336-9404 or Email: email@example.com