CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT PROGRAM INFORMATION
The admission requirements for the CNA program are as follows:
1. Pass the TABE reading assessment with a 560+ (register online) Click for link
2. Complete CNA online application. (click on link below)
3. Download forms and fill out all your information.
- a. Physical and TB Test – (These items must be completed on our forms; we will not accept other forms) click on CNA FORMS below.
- b. CPR Card – Make sure this is for: “Health Care Provider“, “Professional Rescuer” or “Basic Life Support” (BLS). Call Livesaver CPR/AED training 619-227-4277 for class schedule.
- c. Live Scan Form – (You will need 3 copies filled out with your info, view sample) Call Atlanic Services 619-476-0075 for appointment.
4. Purchase Textbook –(“A Nursing Process Approach” 10th Edition ISBN-10#1-4180-6607-9)
5. Purchase at least 2 sets of burgundy scrubs. (Click Here)
6. Once you complete the forms, bring them to the CTE office for review and admission to the program of your choice. (CTE will accept forms on M-F 8am to 3pm, until class is full)
When all of the above requirements are completed, you will be confirmed into the CNA Program.
CTE does not keep a waiting list. Questions? Call 619-934-6605 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org