Please read information below carefully.
Registration procedures have changed to Online Registration.
Chula Vista Adult (Rm #101)
1034 Fourth Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91911
REGISTRATION FOR ASSESSMENTS WILL BE ONLINE ONLY.
- Log onto: https://adulteducation.sweetwaterschools.org
- Hover over the “Program” tab, and click the “CTE Reading Assessment” link
- Click the blue “Online Registration” link at the top of the page
- Click the “CTE Reading Assessment” link under classes.
- Click the “CTE Health Occupations Assessment” link again on the right
- Choose the test you would like to attend
- Picture I.D. is required
- Seating is limited to 20 students per assessment.
- Do not enter into the class room until directed to do so.
- Bring a pen and #2 pencil.
- Please DO NOT park in the STAFF parking lot, this is for EMPLOYEES ONLY. You may park on the street or in Chula Vista Adult School parking lot.
- This assessment is required before entering into all Health Occupation classes.
- Proctor reserves the right to refuse testing to anyone exhibiting poor behavior.
Click here to check our CTE Reading Assessment Schedule.