REGISTRATION PROCEDURES HAVE CHANGED.
ONLY REGISTERED STUDENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
How to register:
- Go to https://adultschoolreg.sweetwaterschools.org/ and complete your school profile.
- Print confirmation page and take to Chula Vista Adult to register for the Reading Assessment.
On the day of the assessment you must:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before assessment begins.
- Bring a valid California picture I.D. (REQUIRED)
- Bring a pen and #2 pencil.
- You may park in the student’s parking lot. (no permit required) STAFF parking lot is off limits, you will be towed.
Proctor reserves the right to refuse testing to anyone exhibiting poor behavior.
Seating is limited to 20 students per assessment.
This assessment is required before entering into all
Health Occupation classes.
CHULA VISTA ADULT (Rm# 101)
1034 FOURTH AVENUE
CHULA VISTA 91911
PLAN ON ARRIVING 15 MINUTES EARLY, ALL ASSESSMENTS BEGIN EXACTLY AT THE TIME POSTED.
CTE READING ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE
Location: CVA Room # 101
Thursday 09/14/17 1 pm – 2 pm
Thursday 11/16/17 1 pm – 2 pm
Thursday 11/30/17 1 pm – 2 pm