Veteran Program Enrollment
Fall 2020 Enrollment Lottery Information – 5/6/2020
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME.
Fall 2020 Enrollment Lottery Link will be available beginning Thursday May 7th at 10am and will be open through Thursday May 21st at 3pm.
Enrollment Lottery Drawing will be held on Wednesday May 27th at 1pm. (Note new time of 1pm)
Lottery Submission Guidelines
- Only One Entry Per Person
- Each individual MUST have a unique email address. NO SHARING EMAILS. Duplicate email addresses will be removed from the system!!
- Submission dates: May 7 – May 21.
- All submissions have the same chances as the lottery is done through electronic raffle system. Submission on May 7 has same chance as submission on May 21.
- Please allow ONE BUSINESS DAY for confirmation email. If submitted Friday-Sunday, you will receive confirmation by end of day on following Monday.
- If you experience any issues or have questions regarding lottery submission, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to current COVID-19 guidelines and social distancing protocols, the lottery drawing will not be held in the usual manner as in the past. More information regarding the process and viewing capability will be available prior to May 27th.
⇓ To submit your name in the lottery, please click link below
COVID-19 UPDATE – 3/20/2020
The Fall 2020 Enrollment Lottery has been temporarily suspended. Please continue to check this site for updates.
We fully expect to provide a GI Bill-approved program next year, but we are not able to provide specific information at this time.
We will continue to provide information as it becomes available.
This is a very unique and unprecedented time and we want to thank you all for your patience and understanding as we continue to work through this situation.
Our Veteran Education Program Office and our 4 Adult School sites are closed until further notice.