Low Cost Education for Veterans
Our VA approved low cost educational program is for Military Veterans (VA) and their qualified dependents. Participants in our program receive preparation for success at any of our four adult schools.
- Administrative Professional (T)
- Building Maintenance & Repair (T)
- Cisco Certified Network Technician (T)
- General Education Diploma (GED)
- Medical Terminology (T)
- Medical Assistant Administrative (T)
- Medical Assistant Clinical (T)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (T)
- Multimedia Design (T)
- Culinary Arts – Breads, Pastries, Desserts (T)
- Culinary Arts – Cake Designs, Chocolate and High End Decorations (T)
- Culinary Arts – Professional Cooking (T)
- Computer Applications Microsoft Office (T)
- Early Child Development (T)
- Floral Design (S)
Clock Hours Chart
|Theory (T)||Shop/Lab (S)|
|Full time||18-21 hours per week||22-25 hours per week|
|Three quarter time||13-17 hours per week||16-21 hours per week|
|Half time||10-12 hours per week||12-15 hours per week|
HEALTH OCCUPATIONS COURSES
To enroll in any of our Health Occupations courses you will need to take a Reading Assessment, for date/times check our CTE Health Occupations Reading Assessment Schedule.
- Click Here to Purchase CTE Textbooks
- Textbook information will be given to studetns on first day of school.
Post 9/11 Chapter 33 veteran students will receive a lump sum from the VA for books and supplies stipend equal to approximately $83 per month and prorated for partial months of attendance, up to an annual maximum of $996 each year.
You served US – Let us serve YOU