Unofficial School Records Request

Unofficial School Records Request

Veteran Program Office will be closed June 14-July 12

To request school records during this time, please contact the school(s) you attended for assistance


If you are a former student and need to request your unofficial school records/transcript for college/university applications, employment, ID or benefits purposes, we have you covered. Simply, fill out the Request for Unofficial School Record form and return it to our office to start the process.

Completed forms can be sent via email or dropped off to the office in person. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.

Once completed, an email will be sent confirming completion.

School records can be sent:

  • To requesting school/institution (if all required information is filled out on form)
  • Sent to requestor via email (please be sure all information is filled out completely and legibly)
  • In person pick up

Click link to request your high school transcript now:  Unofficial School Records Request Form