SPRING 2024 ENROLLMENT LOTTERY
The Veteran Education Program Spring 2024 Enrollment Lottery Submission Form is available by selecting the link “SUBMISSION FORM” above beginning Tuesday, September 5th at 9:00 am and closes on Thursday, October 12th at 2:00 pm. Please allow one (1) full business day after submission for email confirmation.
The online lottery drawing is conducted by our CVA Assistant Principal, Sara Garcia-Salgado, via a virtual Zoom meeting. Participants will receive the log-in information for the meeting via email at a later date. All names that are submitted will be shuffled and randomized before the actual lottery shuffle is complete. Submitting your name as soon as the system opens does not give any advantage over names submitted later in the month.
The following classes will be available for enrollment:
Computer Applications Microsoft Office**
Culinary Arts – Breads, Pastries, Desserts and Cakes**
Culinary Arts – Cake Designs, Chocolate and High End Deco Technique**
** If you have already completed all of the programs listed above, you will not be eligible for enrollment. Participants who enter and are not eligible for enrollment will receive email notification that their name is being moved to a non-eligible list for the Fall 2023 semester.
- The Veteran Education Program Lottery is conducted each semester using an electronic lottery shuffle system via random.org website. For more information regarding the shuffle system, you are encouraged to visit the website.
- Individuals will be able to access our Lottery Submission system using the link posted on the website during the open period listed above in RED.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries will result in removal from the lottery process.
- Lottery Submission dates: listed above in RED.
- For entries submitted toward the end of the submission timeline, please allow ONE BUSINESS DAY for confirmation email of lottery submission. If submitted Friday-Sunday or on holiday, you will receive confirmation by end of day on following business day.
- Each individual MUST have a unique email address. NO SHARING EMAILS. Duplicate email addresses will be removed from the system.
- Lottery Drawing Date: listed above in RED.
- Participants are welcome to watch the lottery drawing via Zoom meeting. Attendance is not required as all results will be sent out via email.
- All names submitted will be assigned a lottery number, however, this does not guarantee enrollment in our program. This number represents the order in which enrollment will be processed.
- Lottery drawing results will be emailed to each participant after the lottery drawing has concluded. With the large number of entries every semester, this process can take up to 3 days.
- Enrollment will be based on the number of spaces available in our programs.
- If you experience any issues or have questions regarding lottery submission, please contact us via email email@example.com